Cochrane Times 5 Km Run/Walk – 2018 date to be announced in September, 2017
The 5 km Run/Walk starts and ends at the Footstock Festival Grounds (aka the Rodeo Grounds) in Cochrane. Our 5km route heads South towards the Bow River along Bill Hill Creek. This route is a relatively flat out-and-back course on trails. If you are pushing a stroller, you may be held back slightly in some narrow spots for faster runners on their way to the finish line. The views are worth the wait!
Whether you walk or run, this event is great for the entire family. No experience necessary!
- The 5 km will be capped at 400 participants.
- Strollers are allowed on the 5 km. No dogs, bikes, skateboards, rollerblades, wagons, or wheelbarrows in any of the races.
- For the safety of all participants, wearing iPods/headphones are not permitted.
- Overall male and overall female finishers receive a Garmin product.
- Prizes will be awarded for the top three male and female finishers in age groups.