Hosted in historic Cochrane, Alberta, nestled along the foothills of the majestic Canadian Rocky Mountains, this three day family race festival is an event you won’t want to miss.
- Follow Crowchild Trail SW and AB-1A W to Fifth Ave in Cochrane
- This will take about 25 min (32.8 km)
- Turn left onto Fifth Ave
- The Rodeo Grounds and Big Hill Leisure Pool will be on the right
- RACE PACKAGE PICK-UP: Check our Facebook page Friday, June 2nd at 9am. IF IT’S RAINING, we’ll be at École Notre-Dame des Vallées (132 Quigley Drive in Cochrane), If the weather cooperates, we’ll be at Footstock Festival Grounds (aka Cochrane Rodeo Grounds).
From Cochrane, you are only a 15 minute drive to the Calgary city limits, 45 minutes to Canmore (a mountain resort town just outside of Banff National Park), and only 60 minutes to world renowned and picturesque Banff in the heart of Banff National Park.
Rodeo Grounds are located between the Big Hill Leisure Pool and Glenpatrick Drive.
Calgary International Airport Information:
The Calgary International Airport is located at the north end of the City of Calgary and is approximately a 50 minute drive to Cochrane. Most major Canadian and U.S. airlines have regular flights into Calgary International Airport.
- Website: http://www.calgaryairport.com/
*Out-of-town racers are encouraged to stay at Cochrane Super 8, our host hotel. Promo code coming soon.*