Registration is Now Open!
Footstock Race Weekend – June 3 – 4 in Beautiful Cochrane Alberta
Create greater balance and fulfillment in your life by committing to a race focused on lifetime health, fitness and family fun.
There are many great things in store for you in 2017:
· Footstock Kids Triathlon – register early – our Kids Tri fills up fast!! Categories for ages 5 – 15
· *NEW* – back by popular demand Pro H20 on the Bow ½ Marathon
· 10Km – new, fast course along the Bow River
· Duathlon – the most scenic and challenging Duathlon in Alberta – for solos & relays, with prizes by Garmin
· 5km – for individuals and the Family 5k
Wait – there’s more;
· On Saturday, June 3rd all participants receive a pancake and bacon breakfast provided by the Cochrane Lions club.
· On Sunday, June 4th all Footstock Kids Triathlon participants receive a lunch provided by Cochrane Tim Hortons,
· All competitors receive a stylish race shirt, great music, electronic timing, awards, draw prizes, and a family-friendly, fitness-for-life atmosphere.
Did you know?
· All Footstock Race Weekend profits are donated to charity
· 2016 charities receiving funding included: Cochrane Activettes Foodbank, Morley Foodbank, Sport4Life Cochrane, Boys & Girls Club, Right to Play, Cochrane Rock the Waves, Sports 4 Me 2 Cochrane, Foundation for Addictions and Mental Health
· Our Footstock Athlete of the Year for 2016 is: Eloise Stewart
· You can apply to be the Footstock Athlete of the Year in 2017. Stay tuned to our website and Facebook page for more details…coming soon!
Happy training! We’ll look forward to seeing you on June 3 and 4th !!
The Footstock Race Directors – Meredith McMorran, Joel Wilkinson, Toni Jacques, Sandy Habijanac, Donn Whenham, Kenton Wilkinson, Leze Van Der Merwe, Jamie Wilkinson, Dave Levesque, Scott Thomson, Aaron Todd and Jenn Delamare.
Any and all late registrations or changes must be processed in person at Race Package Pick-up at on June 2nd.
- Prices do not include applicable taxes
- Online registration closes May 30th, 2017 at midnight MST.
- The entry fees listed above do not include the online processing fee
- Cochrane Time Family 5K: all members must be from the same family and register at the same time
- Entries are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Footstock Commemorative Merchandise
All 5km, 10km, Half-Marathon and Duathlon participants registered before May 12th will receive a tech t-shirt. FKT participants will receive a commemorative Footstock Kids’ Tri t-shirt.
NO FREE T-SHIRTS OFFERED WITH REGISTRATION AFTER MAY 13TH.
Entry Fee Deadlines:
Early: until April 14th at midnight.
Regular: April 15th to May 12th at midnight.
Late: May 13th to May 30th at midnight.
Register before May 12th to receive your race t-shirt. Late entries will not receive a t-shirt.