Trailblazers 10 Km Run
Saturday, June 3rd, 2017
The 10 km Run starts and ends at the Footstock Festival Grounds (aka the Rodeo Grounds) in Cochrane. This fast and flat out-and-back course heads South along Big Hill Creek to the Bow River then takes runners East on paved paths to the old bridge where it crosses the river and continues to the turnaround in Riviera. It’s a beautiful course!
- The 10 Km will be capped at 400 participants.
- Strollers are not allowed in the 10 Km due to congestion. (Strollers are allowed in the 5 Km race.)
- For the safety of all participants, wearing iPods/headphones are not permitted.
- Overall male and overall female finishers receive a Garmin product.
- Prizes will be awarded for the top three male and female finishers in age groups.