Volunteers are the heart and soul of Footstock. And we’re always looking for more. AND, we have great draw-prizes for our volunteers, including a mountain bike. We will feed you, clothe you in the coolest Footstock Race Crew shirt ever, not to mention the fun!
By the way, even if you are racing (unless you’re in EVERY race) we could use and would appreciate your involvement as a volunteer. We promise it will be worthwhile! Have any family members who aren’t racing and you “just know” they would love to volunteer while you run? (HINT: We’re shameless about asking for help!!!)
You can . . .
- help at race package pick-up June 2nd, 3rd or 4th
- set up or take down the race courses on June 3rd or 4th
- marshall on the race course June 3rd or 4th
- hand out water or medals at the Footstock Festival Finish Line on June 3rd or 4th
- assist racers in the Duathlon transition on June 3rd
- assist young racers in the kids’ triathlon on June 4th
- count laps on the pool deck for the kids’ triathlon on June 4th
- . . . to name a few!
If you’re interested in helping out on race day, please email email@example.com.