Volunteers are the heart and soul of Footstock. And we’re always looking for more. AND, we have great draw-prizes for our volunteers, including a mountain bike. We will feed you, clothe you in the coolest Footstock Race Crew shirt ever, not to mention the fun!
By the way, even if you are racing (unless you’re in EVERY race) we could use and would appreciate your involvement as a volunteer. We promise it will be worthwhile! Have any family members who aren’t racing and you “just know” they would love to volunteer while you run? (HINT: We’re shameless about asking for help!!!)
You can . . .
- help at race package pick-up
- set up or take down the race courses
- marshall on the race course
- hand out water or medals at the Footstock Festival Finish Line
- assist racers in the Duathlon transition
- assist young racers in the kids’ triathlon
- count laps on the pool deck for the kids’ triathlon
- . . . to name a few!
If you’re interested in helping out on race day, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.